The Gardening Tip Tips for best gardening practices
Are you still searching for a professional carpet cleaner that can do the best job for you? Perhaps you have tried a number of them already but were not satisfied with the outcomes. You see, the secret to finding the ideal carpet cleaner for your cleaning needs lies in one simple concept and that is – before you hire the services of a carpet cleaning company, make sure you first know what important questions you will need to ask. Here are just a few of the questions that can help you pin down the perfect professional carpet cleaning guy for you.
- How long has your company been cleaning carpet? Naturally, the longer the existence of the carpet cleaning company in the market, the better. It would mean that the company has most likely established a reliable customer base already.
- Are your cleaning technicians well trained and certified? If the cleaning technicians are all trained, exactly what formal training did they actually go through? Do they possess training certifications to show that they’re extremely proficient at cleaning carpet professionally?
- Will you charge by the room or by square feet? If you happen to deal with a carpet cleaning company that provides prices for carpet cleaning per room, you need to find out if they might break down the pricing by square footage. Many times just what constitutes a room to you will not be exactly the same for a cleaning company. Requesting pricing by square footage will give you a far better idea on what you’re spending money on. This way, you’ll be able to evaluate prices and ultimately acquire the one with the better offer.
- What cleaning technique do you use? Ask what cleaning method they will use for your carpet. This can actually help you plan for the job. Dry cleaning doesn’t require much drying time. Steam cleaning will usually need 2-4 hours for drying. Ask if they do any additional treatments such as stain-guard or anti-static treatments. If they do, and you need it, make sure to consult with your carpet manufacturer to make sure it won’t void your warranty.
- Are you insured for losses and / or damages? Find out if your carpet is protected if there is accidental damage by their employees.
- What if I am not happy with your work? Last of all, ask them what they will do if, by chance, you are not satisfied or happy with the cleaning that has been carried out. Do they offer any guarantees or money back should you not be delighted with their service?
Asking these handful of questions is sure to put you on target to getting a professional cleaner to fit your carpet needs.